BIRTHDAY? BACHELORETTE? BREAKUP?
Whatever the occasion, it’s always a good time for a Pole Party!
Come in for an hour (or two) to celebrate with your friends and be hosted by one our talented instructors. Bring your sass and check your reservations at the door because we are ready to show you an unforgettable time!
Looking for a Pole party in a different setting? We have portable stage poles! Ask us about our options to host you at different locations.
All parties are 1 hour long with the option to book 2 hours max.
Team Bonding Events
Team bonding brings people together by encouraging collaboration and teamwork. A Pole Party is a fun activity that can help those within your organization to see each other in a different light by allowing them to connect in a different setting. Contact us to schedule your next team bonding event.
Pole for a Purpose
We love to give back to our community! Partner with Aerial Therapy to host your next FUNdraiser for an engaging and profitable event for your Charity. Contact us for more information about promoting your cause via our social media channels and collaborating with other local merchants to coordinate raffle prizes.
|Number of Participants||Rate||Per Person Rate||Deposit|
|4||1 hour $225|
2 hours $350
|$56.25 (1 hr)|
$87.50 (2 hrs)
|$113 (1 hr)
$175 (2 hrs)
|5||1 hour $250|
2 hours $375
|$50.00 (1 hr)|
$75.00 (2 hrs)
|$125 (1 hr)
$188 (2 hrs)
|6||1 hour $275|
2 hours $400
|$45.83 (1 hr)|
$66.67 (2 hrs)
|$138 (1 hr)
$200 (2 hrs)
|7||1 hour $300|
2 hours $425
|$42.86 (1 hr)|
$60.71 (2 hrs)
|$150 (1 hr)
$213 (2 hrs)
|8||1 hour $325|
2 hours $450
|$40.63 (1 hr)|
$56.25 (2 hrs)
|$163 (1 hr)
$225 (2 hrs)
|9||1 hour $350|
2 hours $475
|$38.89 (1 hr)|
$52.78 (2 hrs)
|$175 (1 hr)
$238 (2 hrs)
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking with the balance due at least 48 hours prior to the date of the event
- In case of cancellation, up to 14 days before the party, you will get 50% of your deposit refunded or you can reschedule for no extra charge.
- Group-size must be selected at the time of booking. If the number of people changes and your rate is affected by it, you MUST let us know at least 48 hours ahead of time in order to update the system.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your party, you will lose the full deposit and will not be able to reschedule unless paying for another deposit.
- If you are planning on bringing food or beverages with you, you are allowed to use our common areas with your group, 15 minutes before or after your scheduled party. Food and drinks (expect for water) are not allowed inside the Pole Room.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR LATE COMERS OR LATE CANCELATIONS.
- Arriving late to parties will result in a shorter party time and will be at the instructor’s discretion to determine whether or not to proceed with the party. (Over 30 minutes late to a party will most likely mean you will NOT be getting a party, yet will have to pay full price for the booking with no refunds, so don’t be late!).
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.
- We currently only accept online bank transfers or cash for payment.
- We do not tolerate bullying or disrespecting of other students or instructors and their personal space. Such behavior will result in the offender(s) being removed from the studio, and banned from taking classes at Aerial Therapy.
- Please respect your instructors and fellow students and leave your phone conversations outside the studio while in class. This applies to text messaging as well.
- No street shoes in the Pole Room.