Do not be late. Please arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of your scheduled session to change, get settled and sign the liability waiver (if you haven’t already done so). We have a strict no-late-entry policy for your safety and for the consideration of your instructor as well as other students.
At Aerial Therapy we have a 2-hour cancellation policy. As long as you cancel at least 2 hours before your scheduled class or waitlist, you will not lose that class. The class credit will go back to your account, and you will be able to use it for another class. If you late cancel, you will lose the class from your account. ***Students will be charged $5 each time they late cancel a class that has other students waitlisted.
We ask that you let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to cancel a private session; otherwise, you will lose your payment. There are no refunds on late cancellations. ***This cancellation policy does not apply to PRIVATE PARTIES.
We love walk-ins, but to guarantee that you get in to the class, and to make sure it runs, please reserve your spot online. Unfortunately, two hours before its scheduled time, any class with less than three participants signed up may be canceled.
When classes are full, you can sign up to be on the waitlist. Frequently, people sign out early from classes, making room for those on the waitlist. When a student signs out within the 2-hour cancellation period, you will receive an automatic email letting you know you have been taken off the waitlist, and given a spot in the class. At that point, you will be held to the same cancellation policy as any other class you sign up for. In case someone late cancels a class you are waitlisted for, you will be notified by phone or email from one of our front desk staff, to let you know you have been added to class from the waitlist. Please make sure we have a valid phone number and email, so we can easily contact you. When you sign up for the waitlist, please be prepared to come to the studio and take the class. If you are not sure you will be able to make it on short notice, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being charged for class in case you are added in. If you are added into class, you will be held to the same cancellation policy as any other class you sign up for.
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
Pre-registered term fees and drop-in class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you purchase your classes, make sure you know the expiration date and use all classes before that date. The expiration date will not be extended.
PICTURES & FILMING
We appreciate this age of social networking and understand the importance of tracking your progress and sharing all the amazing things you do at Aerial Therapy with the world so we encourage it! We ask that you respect your instructor and fellow students by taking pictures/videos AFTER class. All subjects of pictures/videos must consent to being captured. The best times to take pictures/videos are during the following:
- Pole parties
- Private classes
- Open Pole Sessions
- After class, before the next class starts
Students must be at least 18 years old to participate in Aerial Therapy classes.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL
Drugs and alcohol are not allowed to be consumed prior to any physical activities at the studio. If you are intoxicated when arriving to our studio, you will not be allowed to participate in class, and will not be refunded your money.
ABSOLUTELY NO LOTIONS OR BODY OILS the day of class – not even in the morning! Sweat combined with body oils/lotions will release your moisturizer back to the surface which will result in dangerous sliding.
ABSOLUTELY NO JEWELRY as it will damage the poles.
Short shorts (with back of the knees and inner thighs exposed) and sports bra/tank top/t-shirt. Areas that would be covered by a swimsuit must be covered at minimum. Beyond that, be as skimpy or as covered up as you like and layer if you are uncertain. Thigh-high or over-the-knee socks, leg warmers and/or knee pads are recommended for floorplay. High heels are not mandatory for class but if you opt for footwear, be sure to bring a pair that you don’t mind getting a little banged up.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverages, with the exception of bottled water, are not allowed in the Pole Room. Please make sure to leave food and drinks in the kitchenette or in the student lockers with your personal belongings.
We do not tolerate bullying or disrespecting of other students or instructors and their personal space. Such behavior will result in the offender(s) being removed from the studio, and banned from taking classes at Aerial Therapy.
Please respect your instructors and fellow students and leave your phone conversations outside the studio while in class. This applies to text messaging as well.
No street shoes in the Pole Room.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking with the balance due at least 48 hours prior to the date of the event
- In case of cancellation, up to 14 days before the party, you will get 50% of your deposit refunded or you can reschedule for no extra charge.
- Group-size must be selected at the time of booking. If the number of people changes and your rate is affected by it, you MUST let us know at least 48 hours ahead of time in order to update the system.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your party, you will lose the full deposit and will not be able to reschedule unless paying for another deposit.
- If you are planning on bringing food or beverages with you, you are allowed to use our common areas with your group, 15 minutes before or after your scheduled party. Food and drinks (expect for water) are not allowed inside the Pole Room.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR LATE COMERS OR LATE CANCELATIONS.
- Arriving late to parties will result in a shorter party time and will be at the instructor’s discretion to determine whether or not to proceed with the party. (Over 30 minutes late to a party will most likely mean you will NOT be getting a party, yet will have to pay full price for the booking with no refunds, so don’t be late!).
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.
- We currently only accept online bank transfers or cash for payment.